Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Greetings from the 4th Generation Civic Page

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys Im from the 4th Generation Civic Page, its also on host board. Anyway I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Last night I raced a Integra GSR with I/E no back seats, no spare tire, no power steering and no a/c. I lost but Im just curious to see what you guys think this car could run the 1/4 mile at? Is bone stock 15.5? Thanks!

    ------------------
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also I have a 90 Civic DX with a ZC with I/E/H full tank of gas, and crappy tires, I screeched like mad and he only chirped.

    ------------------
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tom Civic's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2000
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like he run's low 15's. I think u run high 15's. Also launch makes huge difference of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •